- Company Name: FXTM
- Founded: 2011
- Country: Cyprus, UK, Belize
- Platform: MetaTrader 4, MetaTrader 5
- Dealing Desk: No
- Web Based: Yes
- Mobile Trading: Yes
- Regulators: FCA, CySEC, FSCA, IFSC, FSC
- Bonus: Professional traders can get cash weekly. Only for FTG, T&Cs apply
- Minimum Deposit: $10
- Leverage: Flexible
- US Clients: No
- Funding Methods: Wire, credit card, and 18 other methods with more added continually
New forex brokers appear frequently on the scene, but on occasion, the newcomer is an innovation from a highly successful entrepreneur, who expands into a new market sector with a proven formula for success. Such was the case of FXTM (ForexTime.com), the international broker brand of Andrey Dashin, creator of the well-received Alpari line of currency brokerage companies. In 1998 and the years that followed, Dashin focused on developing the retail markets of both European and American retail currencies, but his last company was designed to capture almost everything else. Clearly, its formula is still working, since over the span of a few years, FXTM has received a lot of awards and has become an industry leader.
FXTM is one of the fastest growing brokers in the industry. To support this rapid increase in global customers, the FXTM brand opened a series of offices around the world, with the main operations executed from a five-story FXTM tower in Cyprus. This year, a new office opened under the FXTM brand in the financial heart of Europe and the commercial capital of the world, London, United Kingdom, which feels like a very natural movement for a broker that has been growing so successfully. A brief review of the corporate press releases reveals a history of continued success, all based on integrity, innovation, transparency and a drive to provide customers with a superior business experience. Freelance reviewers on the web also give high marks, so the experienced management team should be doing a lot of things right. Security and safety remain a priority for FXTM.
The offer of products and services of the broker is integral. Whether you’re just starting out or an experienced trader, you’ll find everything you need on the full, easy-to-navigate corridor website, now located and accessible in 18 languages and counting. Direct processing (STP) is available, but if you want the popular ECN configuration, it is also covered. The formats are compatible with the protocols of the industry standard MT4 and MT5 platform, mobile commerce is not a problem, and one of the most beneficial new tools for the broker is the ForexTime application, an application compatible with iOS and Android, designed for mobile devices. merchant in mind.
In addition, there is the FXTM Pro trading account, designed for professionals and high-level commercial institutions. It presents the best commercial conditions, such as an ultrafast market execution, differential of 0.1 pips and a deep interbank liquidity.
Since the last time we reviewed FXTM, the broker also introduced three times more CFDs in cash metals commodity futures, and more. Your trading account for Shares, specifically oriented to CFDs of Shares, is reinforced by a direct connection to NYSE and NASDAQ for the prices of their listed products.
As a modern approach to investment and copy trading, FXTM Invest is an easy-to-use program that brings traders and investors closer to the markets. The company remains true to its fundamental value of transparency by publishing important business statistics on its website: speed of order execution, slippage and recotization levels. Sources of additional information, educational materials, graphics tools and fluid comments make your business experience ideal and your customer service department is the best. Also, if you like contests and promotions or social commerce, FXTM will not disappoint you.
In truth, it is still difficult to find any area of FXTM that is missing. They have shown great progress in recent years and, if you reside in one of their covered markets, it is worth your patronage.
** ForexTime Limited Does NOT accept Traders from US.
Unique Features of Trading with ForexTime
Why trade with ForexTime.com? The firm lists these reasons:
- A management team with a combined 30 years of experience, committed to quality service;
- ForexTime has currently reached over 1, 000,000 clients;
- Brand FXTM is regulated in multiple jurisdictions (ForexTime Ltd by CySEC 185/12 and FSCA 46614, FT Global by IFSC under numbers IFSC/60/345/TS, IFSC/60/345/APM, Forextime UK Limited by FCA 777911);
- Mobile trading applications are supported (including ForexTime App for iOS and Android devices);
- 250+ trading instruments including forex currency pairs, CFDs, Futures, Precious Metals and Commodities;
- 31+ payment options currently available with no deposit fees and minimum deposits as low as $10;
- Deep bank liquidity ensures tight trading spreads and superfast execution;
- Hedging, EAs, and scalping strategies permitted;
- No Dealing Desk standard adopted, with eight classifications built on full ECN/STP trading models for professional accounts. Swap-free option available for all account types;
- A direct connection to the products’ price listing on the NYSE and NASDAQ exchanges for the Shares Account;
- Customer service representatives are multi-lingual and may be accessed “24X7” by email, live chat, social media or direct telephone line to one of several satellite offices;
- 18+ languages are supported, and more are added to the site and MyFXTM, the trader’s gateway.
- Promotions and live and demo contests on a regular basis (applicable to clients of FT Global Limited – T&Cs apply);·
- Learning center support includes streaming news feeds, commentary, webinars, educational videos, free training courses and local seminars;
- Investment program offered: copy-trading solution, FXTM Invest;
- Social trading features, trading signal subscription option, charting tools, email and mobile alerts, and streaming news feeds are included in the basic package;
- Client funds segregated in Tier-One banks at all times for protection, in strict compliance with regulatory standards;
- ForexTime Limited Does NOT accept Traders from Third Countries (including US).
- FXTM offer a CFD for cryptocurrency trading with leverage 1:10.(*Trading CFDs on cryptocurrencies is only available under FT Global Limited)
Spreads and Leverage
Adjusted spreads are the norm in either STP or ECN configurations. With the FXTM Pro account, spreads start at the closest 0.1 pips possible. Flexible leverage, based on the country of residence, knowledge and experience. FXTM offers negative balance protection.
The backbone of the software for FXTM is based on the popular series of MetaTrader trading platforms, both MT4 and MT5 varieties. The classifications of commercial accounts are related to both types, with three categories offered in STP versions and five under the ECN service. All six come with an option without exchange, and a free demo account with no expiration period is offered. The ForexTime application places updates and market analysis minute by minute on the palms of the moving merchant, while the latest in SSL technology encrypts all confidential data, keeping hackers at bay.
Deposits and Withdrawals
FXTM has also installed a wide range of options to make deposits and withdrawals an easy process. Credit and debit cards, along with bank transfers and electronic wallets, are the signature methods, but the team, due to the global nature of the company, has implemented many other local payment methods specific to certain regions. More payment methods are being added monthly, with thirty-one at the last count. Clients are cautioned to keep the legally required identification data on file to guarantee a quick response in any withdrawal request.
Both beginners and veterans will appreciate FXTM’s dedication to trader education. Webinars are added weekly to complement a large amount of learning materials already available on the site. Your ability to assess market conditions will be reinforced by daily comments from your market research team, news, signals and alerts that are transmitted, and dedicated account managers can provide additional information when accessed by email or online direct telephone at any time of day in more than 25 languages.
Few firms have entered the forex brokerage market with as much prosperity as FXTM. This management team understands what is needed to please a highly demanding global clientele. Prestigious awards and favorable testimonials are just the icing on the cake. As its website indicates, “We always strictly comply with regulations, emphasizing to a large extent the safety of our clients’ funds and the protection of our clients and their investment is our main concern.” We are committed to creating a safe and reliable business environment for all our customers. “
With so many things in its favor, FXTM is very worthy of your time and consideration.