Why trade with FXPRIMUS? The firm lists these reasons:
- Founded in 1999 by an experienced team of retail and hedge-fund traders;
- Headquartered in Cyprus with CySEC direct regulatory oversight and with licensing authority from a dozen other regulatory agencies;
- Client deposits are safely segregated from operating capital in offshore accounts with a Tier-One bank, with additional protection provided by national investor compensation insurance schemes;
- Accounts may be individual, joint, or corporate, with options for traditional or ECN type pricing;
- Free demo account and Islamic accounts are available;
- Make deposits with major credit or debit cards, bank wire transfers, Skrill, or a host of other local payment processing methods;
- Minimum deposit = USD $100 or its equivalent;
- Trading in standard, mini, and micro lots;
- Healthy array of major and minor currency pairs with up to 500:1 leverage, supplemented by CFD trading in stocks, commodities, and indices;
- Customers from the U.S., Australia, or Japan are not accepted at this time;
- STP processing system ensures tight variable and fixed spread pricing;
- Tight spreads, especially with Premier ECN set up (one pip or less), with no threat of slippage or re-quotes, except possibly during high volume events;
- MetaTrader4 trading platform options: Desktop, web based, and mobile;
- Sirix social trading system, as well as other automated trading options;
- Training materials and trading tools include pattern recognition software, alerts, MYFX console, EAs, daily commentary, and more;
- Multi-lingual support, “24X5”, each trading day.
Spreads and Leverage
Two types of propagation prices are offered: variable and Premier ECN. The latter can produce differentials of less than one pip for the main pairs, while the first can produce a margin of 2 to 2.5 pip for the pairs in euros, for example. Leverage varies by account type and account balance and can vary from as low as 1: 1 and as high as 500: 1, but the margin requirements also vary depending on the level of leverage selected. STP and the main liquidity providers ensure that all prices are enforceable.
FXPRIMUS decided to go with the popular MetaTrader4 table of commercial platform options for desktop, web-based and mobile access. Sirix social trading is easily integrated, and console formats can also be customized. The benefit of having the global processing infrastructure of the company combined with MT4 is evident in the speed of execution and reliability. For security purposes, the latest 128-bit SSL technology encrypts all transaction data and personal information for your peace of mind.
Deposits and Withdrawals
Depositing and withdrawing funds with FXPRIMUS is easy. No matter where you live, you can transfer money using bank transfers, major credit and debit cards, Skrill and even BitCoin. To make it even easier, a variety of local payment alternatives have been installed for your convenience. Check the website for a list. The firm also offers a prepaid MasterCard option that can make withdrawals happen quickly. It is always good advice that your AML documentation is updated to avoid delays when you need to make a withdrawal request.
Beginner’s and Customer Support
You can access customer service assistants by email, live chat and direct phone line at any time during market hours in your jurisdiction. Most calls or contacts are handled in a matter of minutes. The team speaks several languages, the website is in eight languages and the MT4 platform can be read in 30 languages. Support materials exist for each merchant level, including training videos, educational materials and a variety of signal, alert services and daily comments to complement your daily business needs. Personalized assistance completes the package.
FxPrimus Europe (CY) Ltd, which operates under the trade name of FXPRIMUS, is regulated by CySEC, license no. 261/14. Every effort has been made to provide the ultimate benefits to your business experience with reliability, fast execution and no problems and security that are difficult to match in this industry. You will not find the website of another broker who has so much information on each subject, another feature of transparency that exudes credibility and reliability. The firm has become a leader in the forex industry for many reasons, and intends to remain there and set the bar high for its competitors. It may very well be “The safest place to trade.”
Please note that certain products and / or multiplier levels may not be available to traders in EEA countries due to legal restrictions.