‘WATCH, LEARN & PROFIT TOGETHER’

99% of traders fail. Meanwhile, we're in remaining 1%

Learn from the best inside our Live Forex Trading Room. Live StreamsForex SignalsVideo CoursesChat and much more.

Forex Market Watch – Avoid Foreign Exchange Trading Scams and Frauds

Are you interested in Forex trading and would like to know more about Forex scams, commodity frauds and other investment scams or just want to read those amazing stories? Then ForexMarket.pk is the place for you! Read about frauds in expert advisor programs, foreign exchange frauds, account-managed HYIP frauds, Ponzi systems, signal generator fraud, and Instagram scams. A great way to start is our comprehensive article on various types of Forex scams and what to consider to prevent frauds in foreign exchange and commodities.

ForexMarket.pk offers a great deal of excellent resources in the Forex News section as well as in the Forex Trading Learning section on the left. We’ve also compiled a list of trusted forex brokers for you to choose from. Our goal is to meet all the needs of foreign exchange trading.

Further Information on Forex Scams & Frauds

Forex fraud is a growing problem. They can be found everywhere, from the bathroom scam artists, to someone I met at the coffee shop the other day, so that the former trusted brokers and executives have been involved in Forex scams. The most common victims are those who think it will never happen to them. Although there is no guaranteed way to avoid fraud in Forex trading, it is still possible to trade, reduce the chance of becoming a victim of a scam in the Forex market and thrive in the Forex market which gives you vigilance and vigilance in every decision you make. Do not let your hard earned dollars become an easy profit for some Forex scam artists, make sure that anyone you choose to do business is duly regulated in the country where you work. IQ Option

With over 3,500,000 clients since it had been founded in 2009, XM has grown to an outsized and well established international investment company and has become a real industry leader.

XM is currently built of quite 450 professionals with long-year experience within the financial industry.

Our extensive experience combined with support for overflow 30 languages, makes XM the broker of choice for traders of all levels, anywhere. we’ve the expertise and therefore the resources to assist everybody realize their investment goals, like only an enormous broker can.

Trading with XM means trading with a broker who is fair and reputable.

All clients enjoy an equivalent fair and ethical trading conditions no matter their net capital worth, the dimensions of their investment, or their account type.

XM provides a good and trustworthy trading experience by pioneering a strict no re-quotes and no rejections policy.

Moreover, 99.35% of all trading orders are executed in but one second, with no re-quotes and no rejections.

Our business model relies on the firm conviction that in forex execution is everything.

At XM, client funds are our top priority.Meanwhile, all clients enjoy Negative Balance Protection, in order that they are never in danger of losing quite their account balance.

Our management has visited over 120 cities round the world to attach with our clients and partners, because we believe the worth of real human interaction on a face to face basis.

We have hosted many seminars round the world to teach traders, enabling them to form better trading decisions. Over the years, traders have embraced XM for our refreshing approach to customer service and outstanding support. As a result, XM enjoys a high level of client retention.

OPEN DEMO ACCOUNT

FREE

Featured Brokers

But that's not all...

There's so much to sink your teeth into!

forex market
forex market

Daily Live Streams

Follow our team of successful Forex traders in real time throughout each session. Ask any questions about the Forex market you want and ask them to answer almost immediately!

forex market

Live Messaging

We push it forward! Each month we reward members with $ 1,500 in cash. Be sure to set it during the NFP ad to have a chance to win.

forex market

$1,500 Giveaway

Discuss trading and markets with community members throughout the day. Our members range in expertise from full-time newbies to full-time professionals.

forex market

Global News

Get access to breaking market news right inside the trading room with our exclusive Twitter feed.

Change your life

Make a full-time or passive income from Forex Trading now.

We're here to help you trade the Forex Markets profitably. Join us now and fast track to Professional Trading.

Subscribe For Newsletter

Close Menu